Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Mods category contains articles on changes made to the TNG software to change the behavior or the resulting page display. The Mod Summary provides an incomplete summary of the mods currently documented in the TNG Wiki.
See individual subcategories for the mods that are specific for TNG V14, TNG V13, TNG V12, TNG V11, TNG V10, TNG V9, TNG V8, V7, or V6.
Since some of the mods include cust_text.php changes, you should not delete the English folder, which also contains the Admin Help files.
What goes here
- Hopefully, this area will be used to catalogue all the various modifications and customizations to the base TNG install package and the installation and use will be illustrated in great detail so that the greenest novice can implement the mod.
- To create entries for Mods, create an article and then assign it [[Category:Mods for TNG v8]] or other TNG version
- You may want to use the Tooltip Mod as an example for documenting
- why someone might want to install the mod (advantages),
- where the mod is installed (TNG module and line numbers), and
- automatic install to provide a config file to be used with Brian McFadyen's Mod Manager
- Note that you should use lower cases only in the config file name so the mod sorts correctly on Linux systems
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Mods for TNG v10 (285 P)
- ► Mods for TNG v11 (291 P)
- ► Mods for TNG v12 (331 P)
- ► Mods for TNG v13 (326 P)
- ► Mods for TNG v14 (226 P)
- ► Mods for TNG v6 (14 P)
- ► Mods for TNG v7 (86 P)
- ► Mods for TNG v8 (133 P)
- ► Mods for TNG v9 (216 P)
- ► Mods to TNG scripts (294 C)
Pages in category "Mods"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.