This page needs expansion and has the following purposes:
- Listing of generic reports constructed in such a way that any TNG novice could be successful at creating and using the reports query
- Hopefully in time all TNG users will benefit by being exposed to SQL SELECT code and learn from the collective successes of other users.
Many, but not all, of these queries can be run in the TNG Reports tool. Some queries must be run in phpMyAdmin, or a similar program.
- For detailed information and instructions on using the TNG Reports function refer to pages listed in the next section, or go directly to the TNG Reports page.
- See also SQL-The Least You Need To Know.
Sites with multiple trees
Not all of these queries are written to deal with multiple trees. You may need to modify some of them to take trees into account. [Show How]
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Reports"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Maintenance - Custom Event Media Links
- Maintenance - Headstone to Cemetery Links
- Maintenance - Place Level = 2
- Maintenance - Places - Zoom & Place Levels
- Maintenance - Places with identical geocodes
- Maintenance - Places with no Events
- Maintenance - Places with no maps
- Maintenance - Pooled Places with no Events
- Maintenance Reports
- Marriage: Death to Next Marriage-Report
- Mass Updates of Place and Zoom Levels Using Reports
- Report: Census summaries for families
- Report: Children with Spouse and Parents
- Report: FindaGrave Citation Worklist
- Report: Number of Deaths in year-ranges
- Reports - Auswertungen
- Reports - Auswertungen/de
- Reports - Custom Events (Creating)
- Reports - Learning How To Create
- Reports - Military Service (Creating)
- Reports - Most Wanted (Creating)
- Reports - Notes