TNG V11 added several data validation reports in the Admin > Miscellaneous screen
From the TNG V11 Change Log
- 10. Data Validation: Several preconfigured data validation reports are now available under Admin/Miscellanous.
From the TNG Blog
- Data Validation: Several preconfigured validation reports will help you spot potential errors in your data.
Miscellaneous Data Validation
Data Validation Reports
TNG V11 adds several validation reports.
- The wrong gender report will erroneously flag up the 'Father' entry in a lesbian relationship or the 'Mother' in a male gay relationship.
- The unknown gender report includes stillbirths where the gender was not recorded.
- If you enter dates as "bef x" or "aft x", be aware that TNG interprets both of these as "in x".
- A date entered simply as a year is interpreted as 1 Jan. In the not uncommon situation of an infant death in the same year on an unknown date it's necessary to put something like "bet 15 Jun 1892 and 31 Dec 1892".