|Summary||Adds a divorce indicator on spouses even if living details are withheld|
|Mod Updated||22 Nov 2020|
|Download stats||Download Stats|
|Mod Support||Contact Wendel|
|Contact Developer||Contact Wendel|
|Latest Mod||220.127.116.11 for TNG 9 and up|
8.1.1 for TNG V8
1.1 for TNG V7
|Min TNG V||7.0.0|
|Max TNG V||13.0+|
Purpose of the mod
Adds a divorce indicator on spouses even if living details are withheld. This came as a request from family members who wanted it known they were no longer married to an individual. Normally, with living details withheld, there is no way to tell if a couple is no longer married.
This modification adds "(Divorced)" in the given language to each Spouse's "Family" entry on the individual page if the couple has a divorce date.
Similarly, on the family group sheet, a blank "Divorced" entry in the given language is also added to indicate the couple is no longer married.
This mod was developed by Wendel Voigt
- A working TNG installation. The automated installation release was tested on TNG Version 7.1.1, 9.2.2, 10.0.3., 10.1 and up
- A backup of your TNG getperson.php file.
- A backup of your TNG familygroup.php file.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- Download the appropriate zip file as shown in the summary in the upper right corner of the page
- Extract the downloaded config file into the admin/mod_folder for TNG V7 and mods folder for TNG V8+
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install the add_divorce_indicator.cfg file.
In the event of a problem
- Try using the Mod Manager Remove capability
- Or copy your backup of getperson.php and familygroup.php files to your TNG directory
- As with most source code modifications, these changes will likely be overwritten during your next TNG revision upgrade and will need to be re-implemented. (Using the Mod Manager greatly simplifies this process).
|18.104.22.168||15 Feb 2020||
|22.214.171.124||29 Apr 2017||
|126.96.36.199||18 Jan 2015||
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your TNG site to the table below
|Voigtworld.com||Wendel Voigt||Mod Developer||188.8.131.52/TNG v12.0.3||EN|
|Genealogy.Ravensbeak.com||Bob Mueller||184.108.40.206/TNG v9.2.0||EN, GE|
|Walls Wrightsman Family||Carl B Zachary||220.127.116.11 / TNG 9.2.0||EN|
|Mackay / McCoy / McKee YDNA Surname Project||Greg Roberts||Public Site.||18.104.22.168/ 10.1.0||EN|
|The Duttons of New England||Darrin Dutton||Public / Private||22.214.171.124 / TNG 13.1||EN|
|Hooley Family Links||Rick Hooley||Public Site||126.96.36.199/v10.1.1||EN|
|Brady Family Tree in Western Australia||Darryl Brady||Public site||188.8.131.52/10.1.1||EN, DE|
|Brabantse Genealogie||Rob van Rij||Public Site||184.108.40.206 / 12.2||EN,NL|
|Martius Genealogy||Hendrik Martius||Half-public Site||220.127.116.11 / 12.0.1||DE,EN,FR,NL|
|Genealogy of the Weir and Drain Families||Beverley Stimpson||Public Site||18.104.22.168 / 11.1.2||EN|
|Bumbery-Wangler||Bob Bumbery||Public Site||22.214.171.124 / 11.1.2||EN|
|Martius family||Hendrik Martius||Half public||126.96.36.199 / 12.0.1||DE, EN, FR, NL|
|R G Strong Family Genealogy||Russ Strong||Public Site||188.8.131.52 / 12.3.0||EN, DE, FR, NL|
|Genealogy of a Dutch East-Indies Family||Rob Severijns||Private||184.108.40.206 / 13.1.1||NL, EN|
|YourTrees||Berkshire FHS/Paul Barrett||Private/Synology NAS||220.127.116.11/13.0.4||EN|
|Os Belard||Luís Belard da Fonseca||Public/Private||18.104.22.168 / 13.1.2||PT|