Surname Exclude 30/100
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Downloads of Surname Exclude 30/100 are restricted to logged in users. If you do not have a user account on the TNG Wiki use the Request Account link to request a user account|
|If you are having trouble downloading with the Google Chrome browser, try another browser|
|Surname Exclude 30/100.|
|Summary||This mod excludes specified surnames from the surnames list.|
|Validation||This mod is XHTML compliant.|
|Mod Updated||2 Oct 2018|
|Download link|| surname_exclude_v126.96.36.199.zip|
|Download stats||See download statistics|
|Homepage||Robison and Blythe Genealogy|
|Mod Support||TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support|
|Min TNG V||?|
|Max TNG V||13.0.2|
Purpose of the mod
This mod excludes specified surname(s) from the surnames 30 and surnames 100 lists and the TNG v10 Surname Cloud if present.
- Adds a field in Admin/Setup/General Settings/Names to enter the surname(s) you want excluded from these displays. Separate multiple surnames in this field with commas.
- A working TNG installation. The automated installation release was tested at TNG Version 8.0+ / 12.0.2
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- Download surname_exclude_v188.8.131.52.zip. Upload and Extract to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install.
In the event of a problem
TNG User sites using this mod
Please add TNG site that you have found that utilize this modification