|| Downloads of Add Event Type ID are restricted to logged in users. If you do not have a user account on the TNG Wiki use the Request Account link to request a user account
|Add Event Type ID|
|Summary ||Adds the ID to the Custom Event Type table|
|Validation ||Admin application|
|Mod Updated ||7 Mar 2016|
|Download link ||for
|Download stats ||View download counts|
|Author(s) ||Ken Roy|
|Homepage ||Add Event Type ID (This page)|
|Mod Support ||TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer |
|Latest Mod ||22.214.171.124 for TNG v11|
|Min TNG V ||11.0.0|
|Max TNG V ||12.0.0+|
|Files modified |
|Related Mods |
Purpose of Mod
This mod was created to add the ID column to the Custom Event Type table to eliminate the need to use phpMyAdmin to find the id when creating custom SQL queries.
- A working TNG installation.
- A backup of your TNG admin_eventtypes.php files.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager included in TNG since V8.
- Download the appropriate distribution for your TNG version from the download links in the status area in the upper right.
- Extract the treeid_mod.zip to your mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install the add_event_type.cfg.
|| 7 March 2016
|| Initial version of the mod. Tested only on TNG v11 but might work on prior versions
Visualization of this mod
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your TNG site to the table below: