Add HEAD Elements Before CSS Includes
|Add HEAD Elements Before CSS Includes|
|Summary||This mod adds an option to templates to include another file that will be included before the inclusion of the CSS files in the HEAD section of the page. This is useful for including ie webfonts or scripts that need to loaded earlier on the page.|
|Validation||This mod is XHTML compliant.|
|Download stats||view statistics|
|Homepage||Add HEAD Elements Before CSS Includes (This page)|
|Mod Support||TNG Forums|
|Contact Developer||Max Westen|
|Latest Mod||22.214.171.124 for TNG V9 and above|
|Min TNG V||9.1.2|
|Max TNG V||9.2.0|
Backup your genlib.php BEFORE installing this mod
This mod was developed to be able to load external fonts on the page, before the CSS that is using it is called.
The mod adds an include line in genlib.php that checks if the file head.php exists in the selected theme folder. If it does, the contents of this file is included.
Max Westen developed this mod.
Allows you to:
- Allows you to add anything you like in the HEAD
- A working TNG installation.
- A backup of your TNG genlib.php file.
|v126.96.36.199||26 April 2013||The first public release for TNG 9|
- Download the file for TNG from the download links in the mod summary area in the upper right.
- Extract the add_head_before_css_v188.8.131.52.zip to your mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install the add_head_before_css_v184.108.40.206.cfg.
In the event of a problem with your TNG site
- Try using the Mod_Manager - Interpreting Status Remove capability
- Or copy your backed-up genlib.php file to your TNG directory
- All should be well now
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your TNG site to the table below:
|Max Westen's genealogie site||Max Westen||I use this TNG mod to include the Yanone Kaffesatz font from Google WebFonts, so it is shown on systems that don't have this font installed on their system too.||220.127.116.11||9.0.3||EN, NL|