Add Person Cremated Row
Revision as of 21:15, 23 December 2019 by Rob van Rij
|Downloads of Add Person Cremated Row are restricted to logged in users. If you do not have a user account on the TNG Wiki use the Request Account link to request a user account|
|If you are having trouble downloading with the Google Chrome browser, try another browser|
|Add Person Cremated Row|
|Summary||This mod adds a 'Cremated' row to the event column if 'Cremated' is checked in person edit and no info is entered in the 'Burial' fields.|
|Validation||This mod is XHTML compliant.|
|Download stats||See download statistics|
|Homepage||Robison and Blythe Genealogy|
|Mod Support||TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support|
|Min TNG V||10.0|
|Max TNG V||12|
Purpose of the mod
This mod adds a 'Cremated' row to the event column if 'Cremated' is checked in person edit.
- The row is added only if no info is entered in the 'Burial' fields.
This mod was developed by Jeff Robison.
* View all mods by Jeff Robison
- A working TNG V10 installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- Download add_person_cremated_row_v10.0.0.0.zip. Upload and Extract to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install.
In the event of a problem
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your TNG site to the table below:
|Relatively Known||Brett McPhee||Private||126.96.36.199||12.1||EN|
|Brabantse Genealogie||Rob van Rij||Public Site||10.0.0.1||12.2||EN, NL|