Admin Cemeteries Search
|Cemeteries Admin List|
|Summary||Adds new fields to the cemetery selection form in the Cemeteries admin function, and new columns on the search results table.|
|Author(s)||Robin Richmond, with help from Ken Roy|
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Min TNG V||9.2.0|
|Max TNG V||10.0.3|
My Cemetery Edit mod is related, but not inter-dependent with this mod.
Purpose of the Mod
This mod provides additional information in the Cemetery selection list so that the user (actually, an administrator) can see whether, for example, there is a fully-configured place associated with a cemetery. It
- Adds the Associated Place Name, along with that place's geocode data and tree name, to the list of selection results.
- Adds the Cemetery notes to the list of selection results.
- Adds "Results per page", and a "Hide notes column" checkbox to the search form.
Note that the Cemetery location and the associated Place name are almost the same, but come from different database tables.
- The Cemetery location is the Cemetery Name, the city, the county, the state, and the country from the Cemeteries table.
- The Cemetery place is the place name that is expected to be stored in the burial place field of People records.
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- The only other mod that target admin_cemeteries is my [Cemetery Edit] mod, which can be installed (or not) independently.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file. Upload and Extract to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install.
In the event of a problem
Visualization of this Mod
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.
|Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database||Robin Richmond||Mod developer||22.214.171.124||10.0.3||English|
|MOTYER Family Genealogy||John Mark Motyer||Public site||126.96.36.199||10.0.2||EN, DE, RU|
|Total Family History||Scott Bennett||Private Site (For right now)||188.8.131.52||TNG 10.0.1||EN|
|Mitchell Families Online||Roger Mitchell||Very useful mod||184.108.40.206||TNG 10.0.3||EN|