Admin Places Date
|Admin Places Date|
|Summary||Adds a Creation Date to the Places table, and search features that use it in Admin>>Places>>Search|
|Mod Updated||4 May 2018|
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Latest Mod||18.104.22.168b & 22.214.171.124|
|Min TNG V||11.0 (probably earlier)|
|Max TNG V||at least 12.0|
admin_places.php, installs admin_placesdate_dbsetup.php in TNGv11, and rrplacesdate_dbsetup.php in TNGv12
Purpose of the Mod
To allow administrators to review the most recently-created Places, this mod installs a setup program that adds a Creation Date field (called 'datecreated') field to the Places table, and modifies admin_places.php (the Admin >> Places >> Search program) to search for places created after a given date, and to display the creation date.
Before you can use the new 'datecreated' field, you must run the setup program, which is accessible through the expanded status cell in the Mod Manager mod list. The setup program creates the new database field, and populates all Places records with a date of "1 Jan 2000" so that they do not accidentally pick up a current date when they are edited. }}
Compatibility with other Mods
This mod is compatible with Admin Places Search, Admin Places Geocode, Places Subject to Deletion, TreeID-One Column, Google Maps - More Place Levels Mod and Google maps 15. It is not compatible with Tree ID Mod, but TreeID-One Column accomplishes the same purpose as Tree ID Mod. TreeID-One Column just uses one column instead of two to display the Tree ID and Tree Name, and avoids a couple of mod conflicts.
- My Admin Places Search mod coordinates with this mod in that the field buttons defined for the new creation date search field are activated only after Admin Places Search is installed - along with Field Buttons.
[Show Installation Details]
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup files listed in the panel on the right.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, Extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
| The Admin>>Places>>Search screen After Installation|
The highlighted items are:
*** The newest version of the mod is at the top of this table ***
|Mod Version||TNG Version||Date||Note|
|126.96.36.199||12.0+||4 May 2018||No functional changes; made compatible with TNGv12, and changed the filename of the database setup program.|
|188.8.131.52b||11.0 - 11.1.2||10 Jan 2018||No real functional changes. Removed an Admin>>Places tab for running the database setup program, since the it is only meant to be run once. The database setup program is now accessible through the mod description and the mod options in Mod Manager.|
|184.108.40.206||11.0 - 11.1.2+||7 Jan 2018||New Mod|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.
|Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database||Robin Richmond||Mod developer||220.127.116.11||12.0||English|
|Our Family History||Paul Barrett||Public/Private site||18.104.22.168a||11.1.2||EN|