Bug Fix-Showreport PersonID
|Bug Fix-Showreport PersonID|
|Summary||Fixes a typo in showreport.php, where the variable $fromat is placed in a SQL query.|
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Min TNG V||9.2.0|
|Max TNG V||10.1.3 (fixed in v11)|
Purpose of the Mod
Fixes a typo in showreport.php, where the variable $fromat is placed in an SQL query. The bug exists in TNGv9.2* (and perhaps earlier) and TNGv10*, and was fixed in TNGv11.
The bug only appears if the report is based on a SQL statement, selects the field personID (with that exact letter case), and runs onto a second page.
Compatibility With Other Mods
No known conflicts
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup showreport.php, the only files updated by this mod.
- Download the .zip file, Extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
In the event of a problem
Without the fix, a report that meets the conditions described above will generate an SQL error, noting that the SQL statement cannot be executed.
Mod Change History
|Mod Version||TNG Version||Date||Note|
|18.104.22.168||9.2.0 - 10.1.3||22 Feb 2016||Initial release didn't work right.|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.
|Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database||Robin Richmond||Mod developer||22.214.171.124||TNGv10.1.2||English|