|Summary||This mod adds each person's birth and death dates and places to the All Burials table for a cemetery, as displayed by showmap.php, and removes the redundant Burial Place and PersonID columns.|
|Mod Updated||15 May 2018|
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Latest Mod||v220.127.116.11b & v18.104.22.168c|
|Min TNG V||11.0|
|Max TNG V||at least 12.0|
showmap.php, English, Dutch, & Norwegian cust_text.php
Purpose of the Mod
To improve the usability of the All Burial table in showmap.php, which is essentially the TNG "Cemetery Detail" report.
- The following columns have been added:
- Birth date and place
- Death date and place, and
- Spouses - The Spouses column is added because women's maiden names are often omitted from headstones and cemetery lists.
- A flag indicating that the person has a headstone photo. The headstone photo column is removed if no one in the cemetery has a headstone photo.
- The burial date column is no longer displayed if it contains no data.
- The PersonID and Burial place columns have been removed, and the Burial Place, which applied to all burials in the table is shown just above the All Burials table.
Compatibility with other Mods
- This mod is compatible with
- Headstones Report, and used to contain some of the functionality that is now in Headstones Report. With mod v14, Burials-More Details focuses on the All Burials table in showmap.php, and Headstones Report focuses on the essentially-identical headstones tables in headstones.php and showmap.php.
- Tree ID Mod, which Ken Roy kindly updated largely to establish compatibility with some of my mods.
- (and coordinated with) TreeID-One Column, which is essentially a variant of Tree ID Mod that keeps the TreeID and Tree Name in a single column.
- This mod Conflicts with
- Showmap Burials, which was also inspired largely by the redundant Burial Place column in showmap.php, but which doesn't add as much new information as Burials-More Detail does. There's no meaningful resolution to this conflict.
Headstones Report - as noted above
[Show Installation Details]
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup files listed in the panel on the right.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, Extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
| The All Burials tables in showmap.php - BEFORE|
| The All Burials Table in showmap.php - AFTER
- The latest version of the mod is at the top of this table ***
|Mod Version||TNG Version||Date||Note|
|22.214.171.124c||12.0+||15 May 2018||No functional changes; made compatible with TNGv12.|
|126.96.36.199b||11.0-11.1.2+||20 Dec 2017||No visible changes. Removed a phantom line in the .cfg file that must have been an extra cr or lf, and caused a bad target error after installation on some sites.|
|188.8.131.52a||11.0+||20 Dec 2017|| One visible change:
Two bug/glitch fixes: - Fixed a bug in the spouse logic in the All Burials table that occurred when no tree is selected and multiple trees exist, and the same person ID appears in two trees. - Realized that there was potential confusion when the cemetery name&location didn't match the associated placename, so I changed the All Burials heading. Plus some code cleanup.
|184.108.40.206a||11.0+||3 Jul 2017||The Display Mod Names mod is no longer referenced at all, since showmap.php is an end-user program (though it can be invoked from the Admin side.)|
|220.127.116.11||11.0+||30 May 2017||Moved the changes to Headstones.php out of this mod to the new Headstones Report mod. This mod now focuses on the All Burials table in showmap.php, and Headstones Report focuses on the Headstone Photos tables in headstones.php and showmap.php. (Those two headstones tables are essentially identical.|
|18.104.22.168a||11.0 & 11.0.1||27 May 2016||Added the %fileoptional:% directive to the Norwegian language files.|
|22.214.171.124||11.0 & 11.0.1||26 May 2016|| Several modifications:
|10.1.0.12 & 126.96.36.199||9.2.0-10.1.3||27 Feb 2016||The burial date column is omitted if it contains no data. Removed a cust_text string that was not necessary, and added one that had been hard-coded. Added Norwegian translations. Added Show Mod Names functionality and dependency.|
|10.1.0.11a||10.1.0-10.1.2||19 Jul 2015||Tweaked search locations to accommodate the TNG v10.1.2 beta.|
|10.1.0.11 & 188.8.131.52||9.2.0 - 10.1.1||17 Apr 2015||Found an untranslated string; added Dutch translations by Marco van den heuvel|
|10.1.0.10 & 184.108.40.206||9.2.0 - 10.1.1||12 Apr 2015||Fixed bug where my modification to headstones.php tried to count burials in the people table when the cemetery didn't link to a place name.|
|10.1.0.8||10.1||11 Jan 2015||Fixed database references for TNG v10.1 compatibility. No functional changes.|
|220.127.116.11||9.2.0 - 10.0.3||17 Dec 2014||No functional changes. Reconfigured one of the target locations to avoid a conflict with either a manual edit or an unknown mod.|
|18.104.22.168||9.2.0 - 10.0.3||29 Nov 2014||No functional changes. Fixed an HTML error that most web browsers ignored.|
|22.214.171.124||9.2.0 - 10.0.3||29 Nov 2014||The date columns (instead of place columns) are forced not to wrap. Also added the number of burials in the headstones.php cemetery list, and a cleaned up the modified PHP code a good bit.|
|126.96.36.199||9.2.0 - 10.0.2||12 May 2014||No functional changes; just code cleanup.|
|188.8.131.52||9.2.0 - 10.0.1||15 Mar 2014||Initial release.|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.
|Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database||Robin Richmond||Mod developer||184.108.40.206b||11.1.2||English|
|MOTYER Family Genealogy||John Mark Motyer||Public site||see here||see here||EN, DE, RU|
|Total Family History||Scott Bennett||Private Site (For right now)||220.127.116.11||TNG 10.0.1||EN|
|The Dutton's of Vermont||Darrin Dutton||Public||18.104.22.168a||11.0.2||EN|
|Adler-Wien||Herbert Fischer||Public site||22.214.171.124c||12.0.1||DE, (EN)|
|Crawford County Genealogy Gateway||Frank Bernosaky||Public site||126.96.36.199a||11.1||EN|
|Cole / Tanner Family Tree||David Cole||Public/Private||see here||see here||English|
|R G Strong Family Genealogy||Russ Strong||Public site||188.8.131.52c||12.0.2||EN, DE, FR, NL|