|Summary||Adds a disclaimer of affiliation with the cemetery on the single cemetery page.|
|Validation||This mod is XHTML compliant.|
|Author(s)||Rev. Clinton Macomber|
|Mod Support||Rev. Clinton Macomber|
|Contact Developer||Rev. Clinton Macomber Contact Info.|
|Latest Mod||184.108.40.206 for TNG V9|
|Min TNG V||9.0.0|
|Max TNG V||11.x.x|
Other language translations needed
Purpose of the mod
The purpose of the mod is to add a disclaimer to the cemetery display page. This may be helpful for those who added the geocode to their cemeteries, and so are contacted for information about the cemetery, not related to your family tree. After setting up the cemeteries in their family tree, the Macomber family began getting a number of calls and emails, some insisting the family give cemetery record information, set up graveside services, dig grave sites, give prices, fix headstones, etc. Since adding the disclaimer, the requests have stopped.
This mod was developed by Rev. Clinton Macomber.
- A working TNG installation. The automated installation release was tested for TNG Version 9.0.0 and above.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager (note this is built into TNG 9).
|TNG version:||≥ 9.0|
- All previous versions of Cemetery Disclaimer must be uninstalled and deleted.
- Download appropriate zip file from the upper right corner of this page and extract the file.
- Upload the uncompressed (unzipped or extracted file) cemetery_disclaimer to your mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install cemetery_disclaimer_vx.x.x.x.cfg file.
- Before upgrading to a newer version of this mod, first use TNG's Mod Manager to "Remove" the mod (button under the status column on the Mod Manager page). Next use the "Delete" button to remove the old version. Last, follow the instructions under "Automated Installation" above to install the newer version.
- Before upgrading TNG to a newer version, it is recommended that this mod be removed first, then after the upgrade of TNG, reinstall the mod.
|V10.1.0.1||22 Feb 2015||Turned missing Cemetery Name back on|
|V10.1.0.0||18 Feb 2015||Small changes to make compatible with TNG Version 10.1|
|V220.127.116.11||9 Sept 2012|| Revised wording to make succinct and impersonal. |
Added red color.
Added note about driving directions per Ken Roy.
Changed css style from css/mytngstyle.css to css/genstyle.css per Ken Roy.
|V18.104.22.168||17 June 2012||clarified wording|
|V22.214.171.124||12 March 2012||removed bold and large type|
|V126.96.36.199||20 February 2012||original config file by by Pastor Clinton Macomber for TNG V9|
In the event of a problem
- Try using the Mod Manager Remove capability
- Contact Rev. Clinton Macomber at his family tree website: MacomberKin Contact Information.
Visualization of this mod
- There are no known conflicts
- As with most source code modifications, these changes will likely be overwritten during your next TNG revision upgrade and will need to be re-implemented. (Using the Mod Manager greatly simplifies this process).
TNG User sites using this mod
Please add TNG site that you have found that utilize this modification!
|MacomberKin Family Tree||Rev. Clinton Macomber||the mod developer's site||v188.8.131.52/TNG 9.0.0||EN|
|MOTYER Family Genealogy||John Mark Motyer||Public site||see here||EN, DE, RU|
|Legacy Gazette: My Roots - My Legacy||Melissa Watson Padilla||Public site||v184.108.40.206 / TNG 9.2.1||EN|
|The Dutton's of Vermont||Darrin Dutton||Public Site||v10.1.0.1 / TNG 11.1.1||EN|
|R G Strong Family Genealogy||Russell G Strong||Public Site||v10.1.0.1/ TNG v12.0.1||EN (DE, FR, NL)|
|Genealogy of the Weir and Drain Families||Beverley Stimpson||Public Site||10.1.0.0||11.1.2||ENGLISH|