|Summary||Adds a disclaimer of affiliation with the cemetery on the single cemetery page.|
|Validation||This mod is XHTML compliant.|
|Download link||cemetery_disclaimer_v220.127.116.11.zip for
|Author(s)||Rev. Clinton Macomber|
|Contact Developer||Rev. Clinton Macomber Contact Info.|
|Latest Mod||18.104.22.168 for TNG V9|
|Min TNG V||9.0.0|
|Max TNG V||9.x.x|
Other language translations needed
Purpose of the mod
The purpose of the mod is to add a disclaimer to the cemetery display page. This may be helpful for those who added the geocode to their cemeteries, and so are contacted for information about the cemetery, not related to your family tree. After setting up the cemeteries in their family tree, the Macomber family began getting a number of calls and emails, some insisting the family give cemetery record information, set up graveside services, dig grave sites, give prices, fix headstones, etc. Since adding the disclaimer, the requests have stopped.
This mod was developed by Rev. Clinton Macomber.
- A working TNG installation. The automated installation release was tested for TNG Version 9.0.0 and above.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager (note this is built into TNG 9).
|TNG version:||≥ 9.0|
- Download cemetery_disclaimer_v22.214.171.124.zip and extract the file
- Upload cemetery_disclaimer_V126.96.36.199.cfg file to your mod folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install cemetery_disclaimer_v188.8.131.52.cfg.
|V184.108.40.206||9 Sept 2012|| Revised wording to make succinct and impersonal. |
Added red color.
Added note about driving directions per Ken Roy.
Changed css style from css/mytngstyle.css to css/genstyle.css per Ken Roy.
|V220.127.116.11||17 June 2012||clarified wording|
|V18.104.22.168||12 March 2012||removed bold and large type|
|V22.214.171.124||20 February 2012||original config file by by Pastor Clinton Macomber for TNG V9|
In the event of a problem
- Try using the Mod Manager Remove capability
- Contact Rev. Clinton Macomber at his family tree website: MacomberKin Contact Information.
Visualization of this mod
- There are no known conflicts
- As with most source code modifications, these changes will likely be overwritten during your next TNG revision upgrade and will need to be re-implemented. (Using the Mod Manager greatly simplifies this process).
TNG User sites using this mod
Please add TNG site that you have found that utilize this modification!
|MacomberKin Family Tree||Rev. Clinton Macomber||the mod developer's site||v126.96.36.199/TNG 9.0.0||EN|