Cemetery Map and Images
Formerly "Cemetery Map And Image"
| The latest version of this mod uses the guidelines for TNG v12+ cust_text.php files. If you are using TNGv12+, and any cust_text.php file in this mod is marked with a Bad Target error, you need to update your cust_text.php files before you can install this mod. [Show instructions]
If you upgraded to TNGv12+, and did not update your cust_text.php files as instructed in the upgrade readme script, then you must use the TNG Mod Manager to update them. To do so:
[See details in the TNGv12 Change Impacts Article][Hide the instructions]
|Cemetery Map and Images|
|Summary||This mod reduces some noise on the Cemetery Details page by removing the cemetery notes from the map pin balloon, and by reducing the size of the cemetery map image.|
|Mod Updated||19 Oct 2020|
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Min TNG V||13.0|
|Max TNG V||13.0.1|
showmap.php, English cust_text.php
Was spun off from Cemetery Burials Table
Purpose of the Mod
To simplify the contents of the Cemetery Details page, showmap.php. It
- Omits the cemetery notes from the map pin balloon, since the notes don't fit well in the balloon, and are already visible on the page, and
- Scales down large cemetery "map" images.
- (TNG refers to the main cemetery image as a "map", meaning a map of the cemetery, but a photo of the cemetery is often used.)
- Removes the titlebox around the Edit Cemetery button when that button is the only element in the titlebox; that is, where there is no map photo or note.
- The optional mod Inner Mod Menus displays an "Inner Mod Menu" in the TNG "inner menu" (just below the tab menu). The Inner Mod Menu is defined by this mod but is visible only if Inner Mod Menus is installed. It is also visible only to TNG administrators; never to end-users. I highly recommend that you install the Inner Mod Menus mod because Inner Mod Menus provide links to handy information - particularly to the mod settings blocks for this mod's options.
- This mod gathers data that can be used by the optional mod Show Mod Names, but there is no dependency on Show Mod Names
- This mod was spun off from Cemetery Burials Table, starting with Cemetery Burials Table version 17, to remove conflicts between Cemetery Burials Table v16 and [[couple of other mods. Those conflicts now exist with this mod.
- This mod is compatible with Tree ID Mod and TreeID-One Column
- This mod conflicts with Mobile Site Enhancements, Public Access Control, Showmap Burials, and, of course, with version 16 and earlier of Cemetery Burials Table
This map uses the normal installation process, and does not have a mod subfolder. It has a few language strings that are placed in cust_text.php files.
[Show Installation Details]
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup files listed in the panel on the right.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, Extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
| The map pin balloon in showmap.php, before installation|
|The map pin balloon in showmap.php, after installation|
|Mod Version||TNG Version||Date||Note|
|Cemetery Map and Images v22.214.171.124b||13||10Nov2020|| No functional changes.
|Cemetery Map And Image v126.96.36.199a||13||31Oct2020||A small step to reduce vertical scrolling - Removed the TNG "titlebox" wrapper around the "Edit Cemetery" button when there is no map and no notes.|
|188.8.131.52||13||19Oct2020||Initial release; spun off from Cemetery Burials Table|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.
|Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database||Robin Richmond||Mod developer||184.108.40.206a||13||English|