Display Social buttons by default
|Display Social buttons by default|
|Summary||Set default view for social media links to "open" by default|
|Download stats||statistics for v10.0.0.10.zip|
statistics for all versions
Bryan S. Larson developed install config file
|Homepage||Display Social buttons by default (this page)|
|Mod Support||Bryan S. Larson|
|Contact Developer||Bryan S. Larson|
|Latest Mod||See download links|
|Min TNG V||9.0.0|
|Max TNG V||10.1|
The Display Social buttons by default mod changes default view for the social media icons so that they appear without clicking the "share" icon. The default behavior is for the buttons to remain hidden until the "share" icon is clicked. Clicking the share icon again hides the buttons again. This TNG modification changes the default view so that the buttons are visible by default. Clicking the share icon still retains its functionality to hide or reveal the buttons.
- The Display Social buttons by default functionality was originally developed by Mahesh Upadhyaya.
- The Mod Manager configuration file was created by Bryan S. Larson.
- This mod is currently maintained by Bryan S. Larson.
- A working TNG installation.
- A backup of the TNG genlib.php file.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
|V126.96.36.199||24 Jan 2013||Original Mod Manager config file - this works with TNG V9.0.x|
|V188.8.131.52||24 Jan 2013||Updated file for TNG V9.1.x|
|V10.0.0.0||15 Jan 2014||Updated file for TNG V10.0|
|V10.0.0.1||20 Feb 2014||This version is a minor update to add a wikilink for the Mod Manager update in TNG V10.1, but this version should work with any TNG V10x website.|
- Download the appropriate zip file for the Mod Manager configuration file
- Extract the configuration file to your mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install the Display Social buttons by default file.
TNG User sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your TNG site to the table below