|| Downloads of DoNotMap Custom Events are restricted to logged in users. If you do not have a user account on the TNG Wiki use the Request Account link to request a user account
Purpose of the mod
This mod removes user specified custom events from a person's event map.
For Custom Events On An Individual's Page Only!
This mod was developed by Jeff Robison.
* View all mods by Jeff Robison
- A working TNG installation. The automated installation release was tested at TNG Version 7.1.3+.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- Download the .zip file and upload/extract to the mods folder in your root directory.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install.
- (Mod V220.127.116.11) Before installation edit line 19 in the .cfg file '$donotmap = "1234|5678";'
- (Mod V18.104.22.168) After insallation go to the DoNotMap Custom Events listing in Mod Manager and click the 'Edit' button.
- Enter the 'tag' or 'description' of the custom event you do not want mapped on the event map.
- Custom Event 'tags' and 'descriptions' can be viewed in Admin/Custom Event Types.
- If the custom event you want to eliminate from the event map has the 'EVEN' tag, enter the 'description'.
- If the custom event you want to eliminate from the event map has a description, enter the 'description' unless.....
- If you want all events with a certain 'tag' eliminated from the event map then enter the 'tag'.
- Entries for 'tag' or 'description' are case sensitive.
- A delimiter (separator ' | ') between 'tags' or 'descriptions' is requested and advised, but not necessary.
- Please use the ' | ' delimiter so you have no problems with updates.
- Default values are numeric (1234|5678) to avoid chance matches with a 'tag' or 'description'.
- Simply change defaults or append to them. Example: STUFF|5678|COURT
In the event of a problem