Now called FindAGrave Link
|Summary||Causes the Person Profile to create hyperlinks to a FindAGrave.com memorial page when it encounters a burial event containing the string "GRid=n".|
|Download link||See FindAGrave Link|
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Min TNG V||10.0.1|
|Max TNG V||10.1.3|
genlib.php (the insertLink function used by getperson.php)
Purpose of the Mod
To enable the Person Profile to show a hyperlink to FindAGrave.com when it encounters a burial note containing the string "GRid=n".
Compatibility With Other Mods
This conflicts with other FindAGrave.com mods, but those mods require citation data to be entered differently. I use this mod because Family Tree Maker and Ancestry.com create cryptic citations from "hints", and it is difficult to enter the necessary citation information to make other FindAGrave.com mods work. In the death or burial event description, I enter notes about the along with notes about the contents of the FindAGrave memorial, along with GRid=nnn (where nnn is the memorial ID).
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup files listed in the panel on the right.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, Extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
In the event of a problem
Mod Change History
|Mod Version||TNG Versions||Date||Note|
|10.0.1.1||10.0.1-10.1||27 Dec 2014||New mod.|
Visualization of this Mod
The string is now a hyperlink
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.
|Not installed||Robin Richmond||Mod developer||10.0.0.1||10.0.3||English|