|Summary||Updates the list of cemeteries in the end-user Cemetery report, and in the showmap.php, which is called from the end-user Cemetery Report as well as from the places detail report.|
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Min TNG V||11.0|
|Max TNG V||11.0.2|
headstones.php, showmap.php, cust_text.php English, languages/Dutch/cust_text.php, languages/Norwegian/cust_text.php
Purpose of the Mod
Affects the list of cemeteries in headstones.php, and the Headstone Photos Table in headstones.php and showmap.php. In both programs, it
- Provides a mod parameter to control the display of the Headstone Photos table.
In headstones.php, it:
- Formats the list of cemeteries differently,
- Adds the burial count (and possibly a show/hide Headstones button) for each cemetery,
- Removes Headstone Photos column headings if there are no photos to display.</li>
- Displays "a to b of c items" before the page navigation widgets for both Cemeteries and Headstones.
- Provides a mod parameter to change the number of Cemeteries displayed on the page.
This mod is primarily, but not exclusively, for sites that don't track headstones
- In headstones.php - $headstonesButtonControl provides options that let you
- Never display the headstones table.
- Hide it behind a button.
- Show it, with a button that would hide it.
- Always show it, without a button
- Also in headstones.php - $cemeteriesPerPage determines how many cemeteries will be listed on one screen (one web page). The "pristine" TNG code only provides for 5 cemeteries, but that value is driven by the likelihood that each cemetery will include headstone listings. If you don't track (or don't display) headstone records, then you can raise that value considerably.
- In showmap.php - $headstonesTableParam does the same thing for showmap.php that the $headstonesButtonControl parameter does for headstones.php.
This mod saves data that can be used by the Show Mod Names utility mod, but is not dependent on that mod. I know of no dependencies on other mods.
Compatibility with other Mods
No known incompatibilities, but please let me know if you encounter any.
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup files listed in the panel on the right.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, and extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
In the event of a problem
Visualization of this Mod
|XXX BEFORE: XXX|
|File:XXX-file name prefix-XXX-before.png|
|Note that ... XXX|
|XXX Note that...|
Mod Change History
|Mod Version||TNG Versions||Date||Note|
|220.127.116.11||11.1||2 Apr 2017||New mod.|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.
|Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database||Robin Richmond||Mod developer||v18.104.22.168||11.1||English|