Mod Manager Latest
|Mod Manager Latest|
|Summary||At the top of the Mod List results table, duplicates table rows for n recently-processed mods, since those the most likely mods to be acted on next.|
|Mod Updated||15 Nov 2018|
See Revision History to download older mods
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Min TNG V||12.0|
|Max TNG V||at least 12.0.2|
admin_modoptions.php, classes/modbase.class.php, classes/modlister.class.php, English cust_text
Purpose of the Mod
To facilitate access to the mods that are (perhaps) most likely to be processed next, this mod duplicates the Mod List table rows for n recently-processed mods, and places them at the top of the results table.
Mod Manager Options
- The number of mods to be duplicated at the top of the results list, and
- The maximum number of Mod Manager log entries to search in order to find the most-recently-processed mods. (Deletions and errors are counted, but otherwise ignored.)
No known incompatibilities or dependencies on any other published mods. As I write this, I have written all of the published Mod Manager mods.
This mod is compatible with and coordinates with my other Mod Manager mods:
- Mod Manager Compare, which generates a report comparing the mods in the local site with (optionally) the mods in a remote site, and their Wiki articles.
- Mod Manager Filenames, which affect the Filenames column of the Mod List.
- Mod Manager List Locations, which
- Adds some display features to the list of target locations in the detailed status,
- Hides the detailed status for mods that are "Installed" and "Ok to Install", but
- Adds a button that lets you see the detailed status listing if you want, and
- Mod Manager Note Tags, which adds some .cfg file tags for annotation.
Any or all of these mods can be installed independently, in any order.
This mod uses the standard installation process. [Show Installation Details]
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup files listed in the panel on the right.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, Extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
| Mod Manager List BEFORE:|
| Mod Manager List AFTER:|
With the number of mods to display (a moset to 3.
| Mod Manager Options AFTER:
Mod Change History
|Mod Version||TNG Version||Date||Note|
|220.127.116.11a||12.0+||15 May 2018||No functional changes; just repositioned the new MM Options form fields, and moved some code.|
|18.104.22.168b||12.0+||15Nov2018||No functional changes; made compatible with TNGv12.|
|22.214.171.124a||11.0.0+||28Dec2017||Fixed problem of interfering with Mod Manager batch mod. Also removed the second line from the cust_text.php target location search string.|
|126.96.36.199||11.0.0+||10Jun2017||First Production version|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.
|Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database||Robin Richmond||Mod developer||188.8.131.52a||11.1.2||English|