Mod Manager List Locations
|Mod Manager List Locations|
|Summary||Adds display features to the list of Target Locations in status cells of the Mod Manaager Mod Lists.|
|Mod Updated||22 Dec 2017|
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Min TNG V||10.1.0|
|Max TNG V||at least 11.1.2|
classes/modlister.class.php, English cust_text.php
Purpose of the Mod
To make the detailed Mod Status list in the Mod Manager more useful, by
- Highlighting %target directives,
- Changing the wrapping of %copy directives,
- Adding the location number to each target location entry in the list,
- Adding a "Detailed Status" action button for mods that are "Intalled" or "OK to Install". The details for such mods are hidden, since all target locations necessarily have the same status. But is is sometimes useful to see that list, so the "Detailed Status" button exposes the details.
Compatibility with other Mods
No known incompatibilities or dependencies on any other published mods. The only published mods that affect the mod manager are my mods.
This mod is compatible with my other Mod Manager mods: Mod Manager Compare, Mod Manager Filenames, Mod Manager Latest, and Mod Manager Note Tags. It coordinates with Mod Manager Compare in that Mod Manager Compare looks for the Author and Private tags defined by the this mod, but if Mod Manager Compare doesn't find them, nothing bad happens. Without those two tags, the Mod Compare Report simply (a) Look for the author name only in the Wiki article, and (b) can't note that a mod is Private.
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup files listed in the panel on the right.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, and extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
|Mod Version||TNG Versions||Date||Note|
|10.1.0.3p||10.1.0-11.1.2+||22 Dec 2017||No changes to visible functionality. Removed an unnecessary line from cust_text.php target location search strings.|
|10.1.0.3a||10.1.0-11.1+||16 Jun 2017||Fixed a .cfg file bug that was found by Ron Krzmarzick. The mod installed and worked just fine, but there were too few spaces at the beginning of the first line of search text in a target location, so classes/modlist.class.php was not returned to its original state when the mod was Uninstalled.|
|10.1.0.3||10.1.0++||16 Jun 2017||New mod - First production version|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.
|Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database||Robin Richmond||Mod developer||10.1.0.3p||11.1.2+||English|
|Roots & Relatives Remembered||Ronald Krzmarzick||Public & Private||10.1.0.3a||11.1.2||EN,ES,CS,DE|
|Our Roy and Boucher Family||Ken Roy||Installed on a test site and testing whether it should be incorporated into the Mod Manager||10.1.0.2||11.1.1||English, French|