Mod Manager Note Tags
|Mod Manager Note Tags|
|Summary||Adds some informational Mod Manager Tags whose values are displayed in the Mod Manager status column (if you allow them).|
|Mod Updated||24 Dec 2017|
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Min TNG V||11.0|
|Max TNG V||at least 11.1.2|
admin_modoptions.php, classes/modbase.class.php, classes/modparser.class.php, classes/modlister.class.php, English cust_text
Purpose of the Mod
Adds some informational Mod Manager Tags whose values are displayed in the Mod Manager List status column. These non-standard tags are prefixed with !@#, not a percent sign. The valid Note Tags are:
See the visualizations for examples.
The Private tag indicates that the mod is private (unpublished in the Wiki), and is used by the Mod Manager Compare mod. The 'Note' tag is for general notes, the keyword 'Note' is not display with the tag argument. The 'Author' tag is a special case. It has 3 arguments:
- Initials, or short version of name - to be displayed in the minimized Status cell
- Name - to be displayed in the expanded Status cell
- URL - An URL for a page about the author; typically the author's TNG Wiki home page.
Compatibility with other Mods
No known incompatibilities or dependencies on any other published mods.
This mod is compatible with and coordinates with my other Mod Manager mods:
- Mod Manager Compare, which generates a report comparing the mods in the local site with (optionally) the mods in a remote site, and their Wiki articles.
- Mod Manager Latest, which repeats the mods-recently-processed mod filenames at the top of the Mod List.
- Mod Manager List Locations, which changes the detailed status status display in the Status column of the Mod List.
- Mod Manager Filenames, which highlights inconsistencies in the .cfg filenames, and turns the filenames in hyperlinks to the .cfg files.
Any or all of these mods can be installed independently, in any order.
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup files listed in the panel on the right.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, and extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
| Mod Manager List BEFORE:|
| Mod Manager List AFTER:|
!@#Author:RR%Robin Richmond%http://tng.lythgoes.net/wiki/index.php?title=User:Robinrichm% !@#Note:Affects:Placesearch-More Info, Burials-More Details% !@#Note:DependsOn:Placesearch-More Info, Burials-More Details% !@#Private mod%
Mod Change History
|Mod Version||TNG Versions||Date||Note|
|18.104.22.168||11.0-11.1.2||24 Dec 2017||Allows multiple occurrences of the Note tag. Other internal changes.|
|22.214.171.124||11.0+||17 May 2017||New mod - beta status|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.
|Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database||Robin Richmond||Mod developer||126.96.36.199||11.1.2||English|
|Our Roy and Boucher Family||Ken Roy||Installed on a test site to evaluate whether it should become part of the Mod Manager||188.8.131.52||11.0.1||English|
|Roots & Relatives Remembered||Ron Krzmarzick||Public & Private||184.108.40.206||11.1.2||EN,ES,CS,DE|