Difference between revisions of "Mouse Wheel Zoom"
(updated for TNG V11)
|Line 157:||Line 157:|
| Public Site
| Public Site
Revision as of 00:42, 4 April 2016
|Mouse Wheel Zoom|
|Summary||Adds an option to the Map Settings dialog to allow map zooming with the mouse wheel.|
|Validation||The mod is XHTML compliant.|
|Download stats||See v9001 download stats|
and v9000 download stats
|Author(s)||Bart 'Roebie' Degryse|
|Homepage||Mouse Wheel Zoom|
|Mod Support||TNG Community Forums|
|Latest Mod||188.8.131.52a for TNG v9.0 and up|
|Min TNG V||9.0.0|
|Max TNG V||11+|
Purpose of the mod
This mod will add an options to the Map Settings dialog to allow map zooming by using the scroll wheel of the mouse.
This mod was developed by Bart 'Roebie' Degryse
Idea by Sam Clark and code by Roger Moffat.
- A working TNG installation.
- A backup of all affected files (see the list in the summary in the upper right corner of the page)
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager (is already included in TNG v9)
- If you also use the Person Map mod make sure you have installed v9.x.0.5 or v184.108.40.206a
- Download the appropriate zip file as shown in the summary in the upper right corner of the page. NOTE that I host these zip files on my own server. That way I can count the number of downloads for each mod I made and estimate the relevance of such mod.
- Extract the files from the downloaded zip file (1 cfg file) into the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install the mod.
- Go to Admin >> Setup >> Configuration >> Map Settings.
- Set the new option Allow zooming with mouse wheel to your liking. # Don't forget to press the Save button.
- If the mod doesn't behave as expected, please clear your browser's cache as a first measure:
- Log out of your TNG website
- Clear your browser's cache
- Close and reopen your browser
- Log in into your TNG website
Visualization of this mod
The following image shows the visual effects of installing the mod.
In the event of a problem
- Try using the Mod Manager Remove capability
- Open an issue in the TNG Community Forums* Copy the backup of the affected files back to your TNG directory
|v220.127.116.11a||25 February 2015||Fixed problem introduced by v18.104.22.168 changes to display the Wiki icon in TNG v10.1 where te version number was not changed in the admin_updatemapconfig.php which caused a problem when updating Map Settings.|
|v22.214.171.124||20 January 2015||No code changes. Updated for TNG V10.1 to generated the Wiki icon and URL based on the new %wikipage:Mouse_Wheel_Zoom% parameter|
|v126.96.36.199||17 March 2012||Initial config file release for TNG v9.0.0 up to v9.2.0|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your TNG site to the table below:
|no public site||Bart 'Roebie' Degryse||Mod developer||v188.8.131.52||TNG 9.1.2||NL/EN/ES/FR|
|Mitchell Families Online||Roger Mitchell||Another fine mod from Roebie!||v184.108.40.206||TNG 9.2.0||EN|
|Whittlesey-Whittelsey Family History||Willis S Whittlesey III||Public site||V220.127.116.11||TNG V9.2.0||EN|
|Our Roy and Boucher Family||Ken Roy||Updated mod to generated the Wiki icon and link in TNG 10.1 Mod Manager||V18.104.22.168a||TNG V10.1.0||EN, FR|
|Mackay / McCoy / McKee YDNA Surname Project||Greg Roberts||Public Site.||22.214.171.124||10.1.0||EN|
|Hooley Family Links||Rick Hooley||Public Site||V126.96.36.199a||TNG V10.1.1||EN|
|Quigley Doyle Family Tree||Don Quigley||Public Site||188.8.131.52a||11.0.0||EN|
|Wortelboer Genealogy||Bernard Wortelboer||184.108.40.206a||10.1.3||NL, EN|