Difference between revisions of "Mouse Wheel Zoom"
(→Sites using this mod)
|Line 192:||Line 192:|
Revision as of 15:34, 9 March 2017
|Mouse Wheel Zoom|
|Summary||Adds an option to the Map Settings dialog to allow map zooming with the mouse wheel.|
|Validation||The mod is XHTML compliant.|
|Download stats||See v9001 / v11023 download stats|
and v9000 download stats
|Author(s)||Bart 'Roebie' Degryse|
|Homepage||Mouse Wheel Zoom|
|Mod Support||TNG Community Forums|
|Latest Mod||18.104.22.168 for TNG v11.0.2 and up|
22.214.171.124a for TNG v9.0 and up
|Min TNG V||9.0.0|
|Max TNG V||11+|
Purpose of the mod
This mod will add an options to the Map Settings dialog to allow map zooming by using the scroll wheel of the mouse.
- A working TNG installation.
- A backup of all affected files (see the list in the summary in the upper right corner of the page)
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager (is already included in TNG v9)
- If you also use the Person Map mod make sure you have installed v9.x.0.5 or v126.96.36.199a
- Download the appropriate zip file as shown in the summary in the upper right corner of the page. NOTE that I host these zip files on my own server. That way I can count the number of downloads for each mod I made and estimate the relevance of such mod.
- Extract the files from the downloaded zip file (1 cfg file) into the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install the mod.
- Go to Admin >> Setup >> Configuration >> Map Settings.
- Set the new option Allow zooming with mouse wheel to your liking. # Don't forget to press the Save button.
- If the mod doesn't behave as expected, please clear your browser's cache as a first measure:
- Log out of your TNG website
- Clear your browser's cache
- Close and reopen your browser
- Log in into your TNG website
Visualization of this mod
The following image shows the visual effects of installing the mod.
In the event of a problem
- Try using the Mod Manager Remove capability
- Open an issue in the TNG Community Forums* Copy the backup of the affected files back to your TNG directory
|v188.8.131.52||8 September 2016||Updated for TNG v11.0.2. Changes provided by Ron Krzmarzick|
|v184.108.40.206a||25 February 2015||Fixed problem introduced by v220.127.116.11 changes to display the Wiki icon in TNG v10.1 where te version number was not changed in the admin_updatemapconfig.php which caused a problem when updating Map Settings.|
|v18.104.22.168||20 January 2015||No code changes. Updated for TNG V10.1 to generated the Wiki icon and URL based on the new %wikipage:Mouse_Wheel_Zoom% parameter|
|v22.214.171.124||17 March 2012||Initial config file release for TNG v9.0.0 up to v9.2.0|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your TNG site to the table below:
|no public site||Bart 'Roebie' Degryse||Mod developer||v126.96.36.199||TNG 9.1.2||NL/EN/ES/FR|
|Mitchell Families Online||Roger Mitchell||Another fine mod from Roebie!||v188.8.131.52||TNG 9.2.0||EN|
|Whittlesey-Whittelsey Family History||Willis S Whittlesey III||Public site||V184.108.40.206||TNG V9.2.0||EN|
|Our Roy and Boucher Family||Ken Roy||Updated mod to generated the Wiki icon and link in TNG 10.1 Mod Manager||V220.127.116.11||TNG V11.0.2||EN, FR|
|Mackay / McCoy / McKee YDNA Surname Project||Greg Roberts||Public Site.||18.104.22.168||10.1.0||EN|
|Hooley Family Links||Rick Hooley||Public Site||V22.214.171.124a||TNG V10.1.1||EN|
|Quigley Doyle Family Tree||Don Quigley||Public Site||126.96.36.199a||11.0.0||EN|
|Wortelboer Genealogy||Bernard Wortelboer||188.8.131.52||11.0.2||NL, EN|
|Roots & Relatives Remembered||Ron Krzmarzick||Partially Public||184.108.40.206||11.1||EN|
|The Dutton's of Vermont||Darrin Dutton||Public||220.127.116.11||11.0.2||EN|
|Roebuck and Families Ancestry Website||Donald Roebuck||Public site except for Living||18.104.22.168||11.0.2||EN|
|Our Family Links||Chuck Filteau||Public site, modified Template 12||v22.214.171.124a||v10.1.2||EN|