No Headstone Photo Report
|No Headstone Photo Report|
|Summary||This mod will copy no_headstone_report.php and add a few custom texts.|
|Validation||This mod is XHTML compliant.|
[Compatible with and requires Responsive Tables mod]
|Download stats||See download statistics|
See download statistics - Responsive Tables version
|Homepage||Robison and Blythe Genealogy|
|Mod Support||TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support|
|Min TNG V||9.0|
|Max TNG V||12|
See Custom Text Additions if you are using multiple languages.
Purpose of the mod
This mod will add the file no_headstone_report.php to your root directory. The report displays individuals who have an assigned burial place but no headstone photo.
A separate mod which adds links (add_nohsreport_link_v184.108.40.206) is included in the .zip file for those who are unfamiliar with php code within TNG.
After installing add_nohsreport_link_v220.127.116.11 click on 'Edit' in the listing for this mod in Mod Manager.
Options offered are..............
Add to Find drop menu (After Cemeteries)
Add to Media drop menu (After Headstones)
Add to Info drop menu (After Reports)
Note: The add_nohsreport_link_v18.104.22.168 mod has been incorporated into version v10.0.0.0 of this mod.
- If you choose to use version v10.0.0.0+, be sure to remove/delete nohsreport_link_v22.214.171.124 if installed.
Note: Mod v126.96.36.199 includes the image file fagfavicon.png that was omitted from v188.8.131.52.
Please notify me of conflicts at My Mod Support
This mod was developed by Jeff Robison. 'Responsive Tables' code added by Graham Chamberlain and Ken Roy
* View all mods by Jeff Robison
Database query for 'headstones' instead of the 'BURI' event suggested by Bart Degryse.
- A working TNG installation. The automated installation release was tested at TNG Version 9.0 +.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- Download the appropriate. Upload and Extract to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install.
Custom Text Additions
Note that config file only includes the English language changes, so if you support multiple languages you can modify the config file to add the custom text for those other languages, or manually add the following custom text to each of your other languages with appropriate translations.
// For No Headstone Photo Report $text['hsneeded'] = "H'stones Needed"; $text['nohshdr'] = "Headstone Photos Needed"; $text['nohshdrCemButton'] = "H'stone Photos Needed"; $text['enterfpname'] = "Enter all or any portion of the name"; $text['searchFAG'] = "Search Find A Grave"; $text['hsattached'] = "Headstone attached - ";
In the event of a problem
TNG User sites using this mod
Please add TNG site that you have found that utilize this modification
- Robison and Blythe Genealogy Mod developer Jeff Robison's site.
- Sorenson-Robey Genealogy TNG user Darlene Bittaker's site.
- Grogan Mob Grogan Mob Margaret Grogan Turner.
- Turner Mob Margaret Grogan Turner.
- Chamberlain & Eidenbenz Genealogy Graham Chamberlain. Modified to add a link to the report from the Cemeteries page.
- Wortelboer Genealogy Bernard Wortelboer
- R G Strong Family Genealogy Russell Strong Modified to be XHTML 1.0 Transitional compliant.
- Bumbery-Wangler Bob Bumbery.