Notes-Expand WWW Refs
|Notes-Expand WWW Refs|
|Summary||When displaying notes, the pristine TNG code expands URLs that begin with http into hyperlinks. This mod does the same for web addresses that begin with www, and don't have http:// or https:// in front.|
|Mod Updated||3 July 2018|
See Revision History to download older mods
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Min TNG V||12.0|
|Max TNG V||at least 12.0.2|
Purpose of the Mod
To expand WWW references, not just full hyperlinks, when displaying notes. That is, the native TNG code expands URLs that begin with http into hyperlinks. This mod does the same for web addresses that begin with www, and don't have http:// or https:// in front.
No known incompatibilities, but please let me know if you encounter any.
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup files listed in the panel on the right.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, and extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
In the event of a problem
| Person Notes in a Person Profile BEFORE:|
| Person Notes in a Person Profile AFTER:|
|Mod Version||TNG Version||Date||Note|
|v22.214.171.124a||12.0+||15 Nov 2018||No functional changes; added an array definition that was required by PHP v7.1|
|v126.96.36.199||12.0+||3 July 2018||No functional changes; made compatible with TNGv12.|
|188.8.131.52||11.0.0+||19 May 2017||New mod|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.
|Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database||Robin Richmond||Mod developer||184.108.40.206||11.1.1||English|