OSM Automatic Geocoding
|Downloads of OSM Automatic Geocoding are restricted to logged in users. If you do not have a user account on the TNG Wiki use the Request Account link to request a user account|
|OSM Automatic Geocoding|
|Summary||Automatic geocoding for Open Street Maps users|
|Mod Updated||06 Apr 2020|
|Download link||OSM Auto Geocode v188.8.131.52|
|Download stats||Montrer les statistiques|
|Mod Support||TNG Community Forums|
|Latest Mod||for TNG v12|
|Min TNG V||n.c|
|Max TNG V||v12+|
Purpose of the Mod
If you have not purchased a Google Maps key and you use the Mod [Open Street Map] as a map provider, this Mod allows you to automatically geo-code locations that do not yet have coordinates.
A TNG v12.2.0 installation in working order. Mod [Open Street Map] does NOT have to be installed.
IMPORTANT : Before installing
Before installing, it is judicious to make a backup copy of the files that will be modified by this mod.
TNG Modules Impacted
The following TNG Modules are modified, and should be backed up prior to installing this mod:
- Unzip the received file directly in the "mods" sub directory of your TNG installation.
- Via Mod Manager, install the Mod.
- Uninstall and eventually Delete the current Mod.
- Proceed as for an installation with the new Mod.
None at this day...
In the event of a problem
- Try using the Mod Manager Remove capability
- Copy the backup of the affected files back to your TNG directory
- Retry. If the problem persists, open an issue in the TNG Community Forums or on the page of Michel Kirsch. At worst, send a mail to
Historic of modifications
|v184.108.40.206||01 Apr 2020||First online version.|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your TNG site to the table below:
If you have any problem to do it, send me a mail...
|Racines luxo-hennuyeres||Michel Kirsch||Developper of the Mod||v220.127.116.11||v12.2.0||FR/EN/NL/D/SP|