Difference between revisions of "Open My Page"
(→Sites using this mod)
(→Sites using this mod)
|Line 190:||Line 190:|
Revision as of 14:03, 6 September 2017
|Downloads of Open My Page are restricted to logged in users. If you do not have a user account on the TNG Wiki use the Request Account link to request a user account|
|Open My Page|
|Summary||Adds an Info-menu selection: My Page|
|Download stats||Open My Page mod v10.x|
|Homepage||Open My Page (this page)|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support|
|Latest Mod||10.0.0.4a for TNG v10.0.0 - 11.1.0|
|Min TNG V||10.0.0|
|Max TNG V||11.1.0|
Purpose of the mod
One more that my users asked for:
If the logged in user is also registered in the database (i.e. has an individual-ID), the Info-menu will have a selection at the bottom: My Page.
The link is also added to the leftmenu bar from v3.
Selecting it will open the user's getperson.php.
This mod was developed by Erik Hoppe.
See all my mods at my Wiki user page.
|TNG version:||≥ 10.0|
- A working TNG installation.
- A backup of all affected files (see the list below)
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager (is already included in TNG v10)
- Click on the download link, shown in the summary in the upper right corner of the page.
- Un-zip the file and move/copy/FTP the .cfg file to the mods folder of your TNG system.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install the mod.
In the event of a problem
- Try using the Mod Manager Remove capability
- Replace all affected files with the copies you made before the installation.
- Contact me through My Mod Support
Custom Text Additions
The config file includes the English language custom text.
There are Dutch, German, Danish and Swedish translations if they are present in your TNG system.
For other languages you can modify the config file to add the custom text or manually add to whatever language you like.
(English custom text for reference)
$text['xerxxMyPage'] = "My Page";
Uninstalling the mod
If you want to completely Remove (uninstall) this mod and all its tables, you should
- click the Remove button to uninstall the mod and then
- click the Delete button to delete the config file from the mods folder.
|v10.0.0.4a||11 May 2017||Danish translation caused a syntax error. Thanks to Ron Krzmarzick for the alert.|
|v10.0.0.4||18 March 2016||Danish translation by Karsten Welkop added. Tested OK for TNG v11 compatibility.|
|v10.0.0.3||30 Oct 2015|| The link is added to the leftmenu bar also, as suggested by M. Priestley and code provided by M. Pannier.|
Added Dutch translation by M. v.d. Heuvel.
|v10.0.0.2||24 Aug 2015||Could not handle users with an "empty" tree. Solved.|
|v10.0.0.1||10 Aug 2015||Did not work properly in some situations/templates. Solved.|
|v10.0.0.0||9 Aug 2015||Introduction.|
Visualization of this mod
|The bottom of the Info menu:||and the leftmenu bar when the logged in user is also registered:|
Sites using this mod
As the selection is only visible for logged in users, I can't show anything but the screenshot above.
If you download and install this mod, please add your TNG site to the table below:
|Andersson, Hoppe, Sahlin, Thorell||Erik Hoppe||Mod author||Modif. (No DDmenu)||10.1.3||SE, GB, DE|
|MOTYER Family Genealogy||John Mark Motyer||Public site||see here||see here||EN, DE, RU|
|Bastiaans(s)en Genealogy||Jan Bastiaanssen||Public site||10.0.0.1||10.1.2||EN, NL, ES|
|whakapapaonline.com||Merv Priestley||Thank you Erik||10.0.0.3||10.1.1||EN|
|The Collateral Families Of Castelnuovo di Porto, Italy||Rich Falzini||Public Site||10.0.0.3||10.1.3||EN|
|Quigley Doyle Family Tree||Don Quigley||Public||10.0.0.3||11.0.0||EN|
|Roots & Relatives Remembered||Ron Krzmarzick||Public & Private||10.0.0.4||11.1.1||EN,DE,CS,ES|
|Racine d'Alsace||J-Louis Valory||Public/Private - Template 1||10.0.0.4a||11.1.1||French|
|||Charles Sweeney||Public/Private - Template 13||10.0.0.4a||11.0.0||EN,DE|
TNG Modules Impacted
The following TNG Modules are modified, and should be backed up prior to installing this mod:
The custom texts will be added to these files, which should also be backed up prior to installing this mod:
- languages/Dutch/cust_text.php - if present
- languages/Dutch-UTF8/cust_text.php - if present
- languages/German/cust_text.php - if present
- languages/German-UTF8/cust_text.php - if present
- languages/Swedish/cust_text.php - if present
- languages/Swedish-UTF8/cust_text.php - if present