Person Custom Events
| I no longer use this mod, so I have not tested or reworked this mod. Any user of this mod is welcomed to claim ownership and maintain its currency.|
See the Show/Hide Events mod for a good alternative to this mod in TNG v9 and the Collapsible Items implementation in TNG V10
|V22.214.171.124 now maps the custom events but applies to TNG 9.0.4 and above, so the original mod which does not map the events was left as available. V126.96.36.199 requires that you have v9.0.02c or v188.8.131.52c of the Census Feautre mod and the latest version of the Age Calculation Mod. If you do not want the events map, the you need to install the DoNotMap Custom Events mod||
|Person Custom Events|
|Summary||Moves the custom events below the Events Map section|
|Validation||Latest mod is XHTML compliant.|
|Download stats||View download statistics|
|Homepage||Person Custom Events (This page)|
|Mod Support||TNG Community Forums|
|Latest Mod||10.0.0.0 for TNG V10|
184.108.40.206 for TNG V9
|Min TNG V||9.0.0|
|Max TNG V||10.0.0|
Relocates Custom Events which might be longer with Census Feature mod installed
Purpose of Mod
This mod moves the custom events below the Events Map section on the Individual or Person (getperson.php) page
If you have ever wanted to hide the custom events, this mod might be for you, especially if you are using the Census Feature mod.
|TNG version:||≥ 10.0|
Person Custom Events was reworked for TNG V10 to use the TNG Custon Events collapse capability but also move the events. See Collapsible Items
Mod developer is Ken Roy
- A working TNG installation. The automated installation release was initially tested at TNG Version 7.1.0. Manual installation previously used on TNG 6 and 7.
- A backup of your TNG browsenotes.php file.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- Download the appropriate distribution for your TNG version from the download links in the status area in the upper right.
- Extract the person_custevent_vxxxx.zip to your mods folder
- or FTP the extracted contents of the person_custevent_vxxxx.zip file to your mods folder
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install the personid_note.cfg.
Visualization of this mod
This mod moves the Custom Events below the Event Map and Media above the Notes and Sources section.
|TNG version:||≥ 10.0|
In the event of a problem
- Try using the Mod Manager Remove capability
- Or copy your backup browsenotes.php file to your TNG directory
- All should now be well.
|V10.0.0.0||12 January 2014||Simplified the code for TNG V10 to work in conjunction with Collapsible Items|
|V220.127.116.11||11 July 2013|| In conjunction with Jeff Robison to map custom events.
Requires that you have the v18.104.22.168c or v22.214.171.124c of the Census Feature Mod, and the latest versions of the Age Calculation Mod and Submit Headstone Photo Mod installed. If you do not want the events map, then install the DoNotMap_Custom_Events mod
|V126.96.36.199||19 June 2013||Provided by Jeff Robison to resolve conflict with his Submit Headstone Photo Mod|
|V188.8.131.52||16 June 2013||Initial release of the mod|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your TNG site to the table below:
|Our Roy and Boucher Family||Ken Roy||I created this mod to relocate the Custom Events, but have since switched to using the Show/Hide Events mod||no longer use||EN, FR|
|MOTYER Family Genealogy||John Mark Motyer|| Public site
Tried both Custom Event Show/Hide and this mod, and prefer this one. Thanks, Ken.
I realize that it may not be supported in the future ;-).
The only problem I've found, is that the Event Map only lists 5 (or so) items to the right of the Event Map,
although all pins show. But I can live with that :-).
|see here||see here||EN, DE, RU|