|Summary||Adds an option to disable the showing of the map on the person pages to the Map Settings dialog.|
|Validation||The mod is XHTML compliant.|
Dutch language file
French language file
Spanish language file
See download statistics
|Author(s)||Bart 'Roebie' Degryse|
|Mod Support||TNG forum|
|Latest Mod||18.104.22.168 for TNG v9|
|Min TNG V||9.0.0|
|Max TNG V||9.0.3|
Purpose of the mod
This mod will add an option to disable the showing of the map on the person pages to the Map Settings dialog.
This mod was developed by Bart 'Roebie' Degryse Idea by Cyndi Wiseman in response to a question by Mitch Gariador
- A working TNG installation.
- A backup of all affected files (see the list in the summary in the upper right corner of the page)
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager (is already included in TNG v9)
- Download the appropriate zip file as shown in the summary in the upper right corner of the page. NOTE that I host these zip files on my own server. That way I can count the number of downloads for each mod I made and estimate the relevance of such mod.
- Extract the config file from the downloaded zip file into the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install the mod.
- Go to Admin >> Setup >> Configuration >> Map Settings. Change the setting for the new Show the map on the person page option to No. Don't forget to press the Save button
Those who use other languages in addition to English can find appropriate mods to add Dutch, French or Spanish custom text additions in the summary in the upper right corner of this page. Follow the same procedure as explained above to install them.
Visualization of this mod
The following images show the visual effects of installing the mod.
In the event of a problem
- Try using the Mod Manager Remove capability
- Contact me through the TNG forum.
- Contact me by email. My email address is in the description column of this mod on the Mod Manager page
- Copy the backup of the affected files back to your TNG directory
|v22.214.171.124||2 August 2012||Initial config file release for TNG v9.0.0 upto v9.0.3|