|Summary||For places that are linked to a cemetery, displays the cemetery geocodes, and allows the cemetery geocodes to be copied to the place.
Also suppresses the "copy geocode information to this cemetery" icon if there is no cemetery.
|Mod Updated||3 July 2018|
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Latest Mod||v11.0.0.01p & v12.0.0.02|
|Min TNG V||11.0|
|Max TNG V||at least 12.0|
admin_editplace.php, ajx_updateorder.php, cust_text.php English
Show Mod Names (optional)
Purpose of the Mod
For places that are linked to a cemetery,
- Displays the cemetery geocodes,
- Corrects an error in the "Copy geocodes..." message
- Uses new arrow icons to copy geocodes.
- Allows geocodes to be copied either way - from Place to Cemetery, or from Cemetery to Place.
Also suppresses the "Copy geocode information to this cemetery" message and icon if there is no cemetery.
Compatibility with other Mods
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup files listed in the panel on the right.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, and extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
In the event of a problem
| Admin>>Places>>Edit BEFORE: A Place with an existing link to a Cemetery|
| Admin>>Places>>Edit BEFORE: A Place that is not linked to a Cemetery|
| Admin>>Places>>Edit AFTER:
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.