|Summary||In the Places editor, changes the way that cemeteries are displayed, linked, and unlinked.|
|Mod Updated||14 Sep 2019|
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Min TNG V||11.0|
|Max TNG V||at least 12.1|
admin_editplace.php, ajx_updateorder.php, cust_text.php English
Installs 3 icon image files.
Purpose of the Mod
In the Places editor, improves the way that cemeteries are displayed, linked, and unlinked. It
- Displays the cemetery geocodes,
- Corrects an error in the "Copy geocodes..." message
- Uses new arrow icons to copy geocodes, and a broken link icon to delete a cemetery link to this Place
- Allows geocodes to be copied either way - from Place to Cemetery, or from Cemetery to Place.
- Suppresses the "Copy geocode information to this cemetery" message and icon if there is no cemetery.
Compatibility with other Mods
This mod saves data that can be used by the Show Mod Names utility mod, but is not dependent on Show Mod Names. If you have installed Show Mod Names, then make sure that mod version 5 (or later) is installed.
This mod uses the standard installation procedure, though it should be noted that this mod contains a mod subfolder that is shared with other mods that implement Inner Mod Menus. Because of the shared folders, as you unzip or copy the mod, you might get a warning noting that a folder already exists. You can just ignore that warning.
[Show Installation Details]
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup files listed in the panel on the right.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, Extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
These visualizations are from version 2 of the mod. In version, the cemeteries table is slightly different, and there is more annotation on the page.
| Admin>>Places>>Edit BEFORE: A Place with an existing link to a Cemetery|
| Admin>>Places>>Edit BEFORE: A Place that is not linked to a Cemetery|
| Admin>>Places>>Edit AFTER:
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.