|Summary||In the Places editor, changes the way that cemeteries are displayed, linked, and unlinked.|
|Mod Updated||16 Dec 2019|
See the Revision History for older versions
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Min TNG V||11.0|
|Max TNG V||12.2|
admin_editplace.php, ajx_updateorder.php, cust_text.php English,
Installs 3 icon image files.
May Install rrshared_innermodmenu3.php, rrshared_wikilogo.gif
Purpose of the Mod
In the Places editor, improves the way that cemeteries are displayed, linked, and unlinked. It
- Displays the cemetery geocodes,
- Corrects an error in the "Copy geocodes..." message
- Uses new arrow icons to copy geocodes, and a broken link icon to delete a cemetery link to this Place
- Allows geocodes to be copied either way - from Place to Cemetery, or from Cemetery to Place.
- Suppresses the "Copy geocode information to this cemetery" message and icon if there is no cemetery.
This mod has two mod subfolders:
- place_edit-cemeteries_v126.96.36.199 - The subfolder that you expect to exist for any mod that installs files. It contains
- rrplaceeditcem_downright.png - An icon used to copy data from this place to a cemeter.
- rrplaceeditcem_leftup.png - An icon used to copy data in the opposite direction
- rrplaceeditcem_xlink.png - An icon used to break the link to an associated cemetery.
- The shared folder RR-shared_mod_includes_v188.8.131.52, which contains files that help to manage mod options in many of my mods:
Each mod that contains the shared folder may install some or all of its shared files, depending on whether those files already exist, and whether that mod needs that particular file. Once a file from the shared folder has been installed (by any mod), that file will not be overwritten or removed by the subsequent installation or un-installation of any mod (including this one), nor will its presence or absence generate any Mod Manager errors.
If you unzip mod distribution files directly into your mods folder, then the presence of the shared subfolder and the installation of its files should be invisible to you. But if you generally copy mod subfolders to your mods folder after you have unzipped the distribution file, then you need to make sure to copy the folder RR-shared_mod_includes_v184.108.40.206 (well, unless you are confident that it is already in your mods folder because it was part of another mod).
[Show Installation Details]
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup files listed in the panel on the right.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, Extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
These visualizations are from version 2 of the mod. In version 3, the cemeteries table is slightly different, there's a new icon button, and there is more annotation on the page, but the functionality is the same.
| Admin>>Places>>Edit BEFORE: A Place with an existing link to a Cemetery|
| Admin>>Places>>Edit BEFORE: A Place that is not linked to a Cemetery|
| Admin>>Places>>Edit AFTER:
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.