|Summary||This mod displays a map with all of the geocoded places in the TNG database. Options include showing pins, clusters, or heatmaps of places. Places can be shown by Place Type or by Event Type. In addition, places can be displayed over set time intervals.|
|Validation||Admin application not validated.|
|Mod Support||TNG Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support|
|Latest Mod||10.0.0.0 for TNG V10 and up|
|Min TNG V||10.0.0|
|Max TNG V||10.0.0+|
Inspired by TNG Forum Topic:Map showing all locations of events, this is updated code in a mod format. While similar to World_map_mod, this mod provides more flexibility in the way data can be displayed.
Some of the features include:
- Custom sub-title
- Custom map height (it uses the full width of the screen)
- Custom initial Latitude, Longitude, Zoom of Map. Chose to display these values or not on the map.
- Custom pin display. Pins, clusters, heatmaps (based on number of events at locations)
- Custom year interval for display. You can select all, or year intervals such as 20, 25, 40, 50, etc.
- Can overlay the map options on the map, or have them separate below the map.
- Can have a sidebar with the names of the currently selected places. The place names can also be clicked to show the location information. Name information can be either shown Small to Big (e.g., city, county, state, country) or Big to small (e.g., Country, state, county, city).
- Sidebar display, size, and location are customizable.
- Design is intended to scale with size of screen. So still useable on phones.
|V10.0.0.2||05 April 2015||
This mod was developed by Wendel Voigt
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your TNG site to the table below
|||...||Wendel is the developer of the Place_Map Mod||10.0.0.2||10.0.3||English|
TNG Modules Involved
In TNG V10 and above, this mod modifies the following files: