|Downloads of Registration Notice are restricted to logged in users. If you do not have a user account on the TNG Wiki use the Request Account link to request a user account|
|If you are having trouble downloading with the Google Chrome browser, try another browser|
| The latest version of this mod uses the guidelines for TNG v12+ cust_text.php files. If you are using TNGv12+, and any cust_text.php file in this mod is marked with a Bad Target error, you need to update your cust_text.php files before you can install this mod. [Show instructions]
If you upgraded to TNGv12+, and did not update your cust_text.php files as instructed in the upgrade readme script, then you must use the TNG Mod Manager to update them. To do so:
[See details in the TNGv12 Change Impacts Article][Hide the instructions]
|Summary||Adds an registration notice to the register for a new account page.|
|Validation||Latest mod is XHTML compliant.|
|Mod Updated||29 APR 2020|
|Download stats||Downloads Stats|
|Homepage||Registration Notice (This page)|
|Mod Support||TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||Steven Davis|
|Latest Mod||184.108.40.206 for TNG v12.1 to v12.3|
|Min TNG V||11.0.1|
|Max TNG V||13.0|
cust_text.php for all languages
Many users expect immediate access when registering on a website. If your TNG website uses a manual approval process, add this mod to let registrants know when they register.
The notice appears on the new account registration page if Auto approve new users is set to no.
If the setting is later changed to yes, the notice will not appear.
Notice for TNG V13
The mod is compatible with v13.0 but does not install because the anchor text is missing in the Croation-UTF8 cust_text.php language file.
Update your cust_text.php files to install this mod.
If this text file or language is missing the mod will install normally.
- A working TNG installation.
- A backup of your TNG newacctform.php file.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager
- Download the appropriate zip file from the Mod Summary in the upper right hand corner
- After downloading the zip file, unzip the config file into the mods folder
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install the registration_notice_v220.127.116.11.cfg or registration_notice_v18.104.22.168.cfg.
In the event of a problem
- Try using the Mod Manager Remove capability
- Or copy your newacctform.php and cust_text.php (for all languages) files to your TNG directory
- all should be well now
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your TNG site to the table below
|Family Histories||Steven Davis||Mod developer||22.214.171.124||12.3.0||EN|