Regroup Person-Parent Rel
|Regroup Person-Parent Rel|
|Summary||On the Person Profile page (getperson.php), suppresses natural relationships between child and parent.|
|Mod Updated||24 Jul 2018|
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Latest Mod||v10.1.0.16 & v18.104.22.168b|
|Min TNG V||10.1|
|Max TNG V||at least 12.0|
Regroup Person Profile family of mods
This mod can work independently of the other mods in the Regroup Person family.
Purpose of the Mod
On the Person Profile page (getperson.php), suppresses ALL data for living and private people to whom the user does not have access. TNG normally displays some dates, parents, spouses, and children.
Some databases use "Natural", some use "Birth", and some may use values in other languages, a mod parameter introduced in v16 lets TNG administrators identify the parent/child relationships that they want to suppress.
Compatibility With Other Mods
There are so many small mods that affect the Person Profile that I haven't tested them all against this mod. But this is a small mod, and I haven't seen any conflicts yet. It is definitely compatible with other mods in the Regroup Person* family. If you encounter a conflict and want this functionality, please send me a screen shot of the Mod Manager page showing the locations that conflict.
- This mod is in the Regroup Person Profile family of mods, but can be installed independently of any of the other Regroup Person Profile mods.
- This mod generates information that can be used by the optional Show Mod Names mod, but there is no dependency on Show Mod Names.
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup getperson.php, the only file that this mod affects.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, Extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
Note that the "Relationship" events are omitted.
|Mod Version||TNG Version||Date||Note|
|22.214.171.124b||12.0+||24 Jul 2018||No functional changes; made compatible with TNGv12.|
|126.96.36.199b||10.0.1-11.1.2+||19 Dec 2017||Updated for new TNG version|
|10.0.1.16 & 188.8.131.52||10.0.1-11.0||28 Mar2016|| Implemented a mod parameter to provide flexibility in choosing which relationship values to suppress.
Also, for TNGv11, this mod handles the display of Parent/Child relationshps in the list of children.
|10.0.1.15||10.0.1-10.1.3||20 Feb 2016||No new end-user functionality; just added Show Mod Names functionality and dependency, and updated the mod number to stay in sync with Regroup Person Profile.|
|10.0.1.12||10.0.1-10.1.3||26 Dec 2014||Initial release; separated this mod from the larger Regroup Person Profile mod to reduce the chances and consequences of that mod running into conflicts.|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.
|Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database||Robin Richmond||Mod developer||184.108.40.206||11.0||English|
|Martius Family||Hendrik Martius||Half public||220.127.116.11b||12.0.1||DE, EN, FR, NL|