|Summary||Controls the amount of Source and Citation Details displayed|
|Mod Updated||21 Jan 2019|
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Min TNG V||12.0|
|Max TNG V||at least 12.0.3|
getperson.php, personlib.php, css/genstyle.css, English and Norwegian cust_text.php
Regroup Person Profile and other mods in the Regroup Person family.
Purpose of the Mod
Controls the amount of Source and Citation Details displayed in the Sources section of the Person Profile. It starts with just a list of source names. Buttons let you show all of the citation details and/or all of the source details. One-letter hyperlinks let you see or hide details for one source or one citation.
There is one mod parameter: $authorModParam. Its update screen reads like this:
If you're getting your data via Gedcom from Ancestry.com's Family Tree Maker (FTM), a LOT of your source authors are inaccurately set to "Ancestry.com". This parameter tell the program how to deal with those Ancestry.com authors. Enter:
- To treat "Ancestry.com" like other authors; i.e. always display it,
- To treat it as a source detail; i.e. initially hidden,
- To ignore it. (The default)
Regroup Person family
These related mods all affect the Person Profile.
- [[Regroup Person Profile] - Rearranges personal events, creates headings between blocks of data, several other tweaks.
- Regroup Person-Date Place - Combines event date, place, and description into one table cell
- Regroup Person-Move Media - Moves the media files above the map
- Regroup Person-No Living Data - Suppresses display of ANY data about a living or private person the user doesn't have rights to. By default, TNG will show some data, plus spouses, parents, and children.
- Regroup Person-Parent Rel - Hides "natural" or "birth" relationships between the person and the parents.
- Regroup Person-Sources (this mod)- Starts the display of source citations with just the Source ID, Title, and Author, and provides buttons so the user can display Source details and/or Citation details, for individual source citations and for all source citations..
- Regroup Person Profile must be installed first. This mod will show the status "Cannot Install" status unless Regroup Person Profile is installed.
- This mod generates information that can be used by Show Mod Names, but it does not depend on Show Mod Names.
This mod is not compatible with Citation Master. Please let me know of any other incompatibilities (or add them to this list).
This mod uses the standard installation procedure. [Show Installation Details]
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup files listed in the panel on the right.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, Extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
Regroup Person Profile has removed the left-hand column that holds the label "Sources", and has put "Citation Sources" in a heading above the block.
It is pure coincidence that the number of sources in this record fills the box without scrolling.
When you first click on the TNG Print button, the Sources box show just the Source ID, Title, and Author. But the pretty-print sources box is not constrained; it shows all of the information you select.
|Mod Version||TNG Version||Date||Note|
|v126.96.36.199p||12.0+||24 Jul 2018||No functional changes; made compatible with TNGv12|
|10.0.1.16p||10.1.0-11.1.2+||07 Nov 2017||Removed the second line from the cust_text.php target location search string|
|10.0.1.15||10.0.1-10.1.3||20 Feb 2016||Initial release; separated this mod from the larger Regroup Person Profile mod to eliminate a conflict with that mod. Started with version 15 to be inline with Regroup Person Profile version numbers.|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.
|Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database||Robin Richmond||Mod developer||188.8.131.52||12.0.3||English|