Show PHP Error Log
|Show System Errors Log Mod|
|Summary||Adds a menu option to view and optionally clear, the system error log within the Admin screen.|
|Validation||The mod is XHTML compliant.|
|Download link||Show System Errors Log Mod v10.0.3.0
|Download stats||See download statistics|
|Homepage||Mitchell Families Online|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support|
|Latest Mod||10.0.3.0 for TNG V10.0.3+|
|Min TNG V||9.0.0+ (Not tested on versions earlier than TNG 10.0.3 but will probably work)|
|Max TNG V||10+|
admin_rightbanner.php, creates adminshowerrorlog.php
If you've ever had site system errors, this mod gives access to the system error log without the need to exit your site or download the error log.
Adds a menu option to view and optionally clear, the system error log within the Admin screen. The link to display this report is added to the top (horizontal) menu bar in the admin section of your site. The log is sorted in reverse chronological order to the way it is written, thus displaying the latest errors at the top.
This is how the report looks. You can see the additional menu in the header. (Customised template 12 on TNG v10.0.3)
- This mod only includes English language variables. To add support for other languages, open and edit the .cfg file to add your language translations.
- Mod has not been tested on TNG versions below 10.0.3 but it is likely to work on all TNG versions.
- The error log is set to follow the same number of entries as adminlog.txt (set from Admin >> Setup >> Log Settings). However, if this is set to have no restrictions, a maximum of 100 lines will be applied. There is no technical reason for this other than readability. This value can be changed if required, by editing the .cfg file.
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager
- Download the zip file from the download links in the mod summary area in the upper right.
- Extract the contents of the zip file into your mods folder and upload to your site.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install the chosen cfg file.
In the event of a problem with your TNG site
- Try using the Mod Manager Remove capability, or
- Restore backup copy of: personlib.php.
|v10.0.3.0||20 November 2014||Initial release|