Talk:Private Note Mod
Known Issues of Private Note Mod?
In my TNG-Version 7.1.3 no notes will be exported (via Gedcom).
Whether in the profiles nor in the admin-area. --ojay 3 April 2010
- Did you report this problem to Darrin? I take your statement that no notes will be exported to mean no private notes are exported. Since TNG allows users with Admin privileges to create the Secret or Private Note. The ability to export private notes for users with Admin Privileges should be part of TNG. This mod was created to allow viewing of the private notes by users with Admin privileges when on the public side of TNG. The mod might need to be enhanced to handle the export until TNG provides the capability.--Ken Roy 20:32, 3 April 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know whether Darrin can help because it has to do with programming of the mod.
- Brian answered me, that it was not intended to have any effect on the export function.
- I think, only in the admin-area should be a gedcom-export with private-notes possible.
- But now be exported no notes to gedcom. Neither notes nor private notes!
- --ojay 4 April 2010
- If TNG is not exporting any notes, whether private or not, in TNG 7.1.3, please report this to Darrin so it gets fixed.--Ken Roy 11:30, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
In TNG-version 7.1.2 it has worked. So, Darrin has changed something... --ojay 4 April 2010
- Of course, I've Darrin already sent the error message. --ojay 09:09, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
- Darrin sent a correct [Gedcom2.php-file] to put it into the admin-folder.
- The gedcom-export in the profiles includes only the "normal" notes, the private notes are suppressed.
- In the Admin-menue the gedcom-export includes all notes ("normal" notes and the private notes)
- Thanks Darrin!
- --ojay 14:44, 4 April 2010 (UTC)