TNG Wiki navigation:
- Login / Logout is at the top right of the screen provided by MediaWiki
- Help in the left sidebar navigation also contains topic categories
- TNG Guides are shown in the left sidebar, including TNG mods and TNG Reports
- Categories at the bottom of the left sidebar are subcategories to the various guides as well as another organization of the articles.
--Ken Roy 11:39, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
Why remove my request for users to update their profiles
Why did you remove my request on the Main Page for users who self-registered prior to Sep 2008 to update their profiles? It is still a valid requirement, since when users were registering on their own they did not create a User:username page. TIA, --Ken Roy 13:58, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
I went through the user list and thought I had checked all who had registered pre that date and they all had updated their profiles, so thought it was no longer needed. If I am incorrect, please hit the redo.
- There are still a lot of users without User:username entries, so I will roll back your change, although at this point it does not appear they are logging into the TNG Wiki, or seeing the message.--Ken Roy 13:20, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
Is there an RSS feed for the TNG Wiki?
- Check under Toolbox when logged in. There might be an option to subscribe under Atom
- I don't know whether that will give you what you are looking for.--Ken Roy 20:19, 26 July 2011 (CDT)
Are you able to include an RSS icon on the Wiki or a link under Toolbox for those who prefer updates via RSS.