Difference between revisions of "Validations checks"
(→Sites using this mod)
|Line 174:||Line 174:|
Revision as of 15:23, 4 January 2020
|Downloads of Validations checks are restricted to logged in users. If you do not have a user account on the TNG Wiki use the Request Account link to request a user account|
|Check the validations|
|Summary||Check the verifications done on the data validations.|
|Mod Updated||08 dec 2019|
|Download stats||Montrer les statistiques|
|Mod Support||TNG Community Forums|
|Latest Mod||220.127.116.11 for TNG v12|
18.104.22.168 for TNG v11+
|Min TNG V||11|
|Max TNG V||12+|
Purpose of the Mod
When you perform data validation queries (Administration-Miscellaneous-Data Validation) you check the "abnormal" data in your database.
Either the data is abnormal and you correct it, or you do not correct anything because the data is normal. A good example is children born before marriage.... But there are also unknown sexes, homosexual couples, ladies who have had children after the age of 50, etc...
A year later, when you play this query again, these verified cases are again presented as abnormal. And there, you no longer know if you have already checked them or not...
Fortunately this mod allows you to mark this "anomaly" as checked and in one year, you will no longer have to wonder if you have checked it. Thanks to the mod!
This mod works with a new table (tng_validations_checks) that is automatically created the first time it is used. This means that in case of an update, your checks are kept!
Functioning : in the list of generated anomalies, an additional column shows a grey icon, prompting you to tick this line as verified.
Click on it and the icon turns green, indicating that this anomaly has been verified and is written in your table. You can always go back: click on the green icon and it will turn grey again, indicating that your mark has been deleted from the table...
ATTENTION. If you correct an error, you must refresh your list so that the anomaly no longer appears on it! Therefore, you should NOT "check" an anomaly that has been fixed. Nothing serious, but an unnecessary line would be added to the table....
This mod was developed by [MichelKirsch] de Charleroi - Hainaut - Belgium
- A working TNG v 11.0 or above installation.
- A backup of all affected files (see the list in the summary in the upper right corner of the page)
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
IMPORTANT : Before installing
Before installing, it is judicious to make a backup copy of those files which will be modified by this mod
admin_backup.php admin_optimize.php admin_restore.php admin_utilities.php admin_valreport.php customconfig.php
- Download the appropriate zip file as shown in the summary in the upper right corner of the page.
- Extract the file from the downloaded zip file into the mods folder or FTP the extracted file to your mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files to install the mod.
- Uninstall and eventually Delete the current Mod.
- Proceed as for an installation with the new Mod.
- Your validations Checks table will be preserved.
None at this day...
In the event of a problem
- Try using the Mod Manager Remove capability
- Templates 12 and 16 : Make sure your index.php files are restored to their original state
- Contact us through the TNG forum, or on [my page]. At worst, send me an email....
- Copy the backup of the affected files back to your TNG directory
|V22.214.171.124||04 Jan 2020||The checked lines are now rejected to the end of the table.|
|V126.96.36.199||08 Dec 2019||First online version.|
|V188.8.131.52||03 Jan 2020||New version for TNG11.0+|
The list of "Married too young" not verified yet.Remark the new icon
The same list with two checks done. The checked lines are rejected to the end of the table
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your TNG site to the table below:
If you have any problem to do it, send me a mail...
|Racines luxo-hennuyeres||Michel Kirsch||Developper of the Mod||184.108.40.206||12.2.0||FR/EN/NL/D/SP|
|Johnson Family Genealogy||BradleyJJohnson||v220.127.116.11a||12.2||EN|
|Généalogie des Malvache||Cmalvache||v18.104.22.168||12.2||FR|
|Families Schaapkens-Salden en Kruize-Rombouts||Majohejoan||v22.214.171.124a||12.1||EN/NL|
|Crawford County, Pennsylvania Genealogy Gateway||Fraber||v126.96.36.199||12.2||EN|
|Roots & Relatives Remembered||Ron Krzmarzick||Public & Private||See Here||See Here||EN,DE,CS,ES|
|Racine d'Alsace||J-Louis Valory||Public- private - T17 customized||188.8.131.52||12.2||FR|