Whatsnew Hide Edit User
|Whatsnew Hide Edit User|
|Summary||Suppress the display of the username of the person who made each edit that is displayed by whatsnew.php. This mod is primarily useful for sites where one administrator does all of the editing, so that the username is not really informative.|
|Homepage||Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database|
|Mod Support||My Mod Support form or TNG Community Forums|
|Contact Developer||My Mod Support form|
|Min TNG V||11.0.0|
|Max TNG V||at least 11.1.1|
Purpose of the ModSuppress the display of the username of the person who made each edit that is displayed by whatsnew.php. This mod is primarily useful for sites where one administrator does all of the editing, so that the username is not really informative.
Written in response to an inquiry on the TNG discussion list.
Compatibility with other Mods
No known incompatibilities, but please let me know if you encounter any.
- A working TNG installation.
- An installed current version of the Mod Manager.
- You should backup files listed in the panel on the right.
- Remove and delete previous version of this mod.
- Backup the files updated by this mod. They are listed in the panel at the upper right.
- Download the .zip file, and extract its .cfg file to the mods folder.
- Follow the normal automated installation for Mod Manager, as shown in the example Mod Manager - Installing Config Files.
In the event of a problem
| The Whats New Report, showing just one of several tables, all of which display the username in the same way. The mod simply removes the username, highlighted in yellow here.|
Mod Change History
|Mod Version||TNG Versions||Date||Note|
|v1||11.0+||23 May 2017||New mod.|
Sites using this mod
If you download and install this mod, please add your site to the table below.
|Robin Richmond's Genealogy Database||Robin Richmond||Mod developer||220.127.116.11||11.1.1||English|